Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August Birthday Boys, and An Incident

These boys will probably always have a shared post for their day(s) and especially this year after big family events and a party.  I am a bit partied out.

First: William is 9!  Mass, breakfast, rain, lots of rain, time with family, and cake and minions. Lots of minions.

 
And, the big 4-0 was my big brother Glenn!
 
(On a side note, I found this awesome banner maker, and I went a little crazy!)
 
Next is my big Freshman: Patrick is 14!
 
 
We had a quick visit from our priest friend, who gave us a beautiful Franciscan blessing and got us ready for the feast of the Annunciation, or Patrick's birthday. 

 
 By the way, do you see the bandaid on James' eyebrow?  He fell, while dressed as Batman, and hit his face.  The glasses broke the skin and he needed 3 stitches.  Poor thing was an amazing trooper!  After getting an expander this same week.  What a brave boy!
 
 


 

 
 


No comments: