Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
- Tommy went to the practice rounds for the Masters last week. I have all his pictures to show you, from all the holes and the fun stuff like the Tiger Woods skipping a ball over the water. He took the kid's camera with a front LCD screen, so he was able to take really cute self portraits.
- We are counting down the weeks until Emma's first Communion! We actually picked a day months ago, and it turns out to be Pentecost! How cool is that? Now, to finalize the dress, veil, shoes, hairdo....
- William has to do his Kindergarten screening next month (he got accepted into the school!) and I am starting to realize I will have 3 kids at school during the day! Um, excuse me? How is it possible that I have kids that old?!?
- My Dad has been struggling with some hip and back pain lately, and, since we work our way through life with humor, we are all very quick to tell him that he is walking a bit like Groucho Marx. We saw him a couple times this weekend, and he had a new permit hanging from his rear-view mirror. My Emma's take on it? "Daddy, Papa is handicapped!" She announced it like it was breaking news and to be sure that Tommy knew. I guess you had to be there, but it totally tickled me.
- I am totally going to brag for a minute, but I had a REALLY productive day this weekend. Now, it's nothing compared to some of the supermoms I know who never stop moving, but considering I sit on my tushie most days, the moving of furniture and fun that I had with my boys was so great. Getting the kids' rooms right with where everything goes is tough, and we are almost there! Now to tackle our room. :)