Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I think the kids are getting excited!



Our 10 year anniversary was marked by big news in our family in the fact that we are that much closer to moving into a new house.  The kids are feeling the excitement, and you'd better believe the the adults are doing a jig as well.  God has opened this door for us (literally, it feels like), and we are so happy to feel that we are going in the right direction.  And, to top it off, it is not an ugly house!  It is another family from our parish, one that I knew from working at my job years ago as well.  They knew my sweet Grandma, my sisters, and my mom and were so happy to sell their home to us.  They made me cry when they were telling us how they have enjoyed their home with their 4 kids, and were hoping we would be as happy as they there.  God is so good!

I am finally feeling like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  We will be in our own space.  We can unpack our mountains of junk and hopefully get rid of stuff we don't need.  We close on Tuesday, and I will ask for a couple more prayers for us as we get closer. 

My husband is already planning a birthday celebration in the new home.  I have to say that I am on the same page!   

No comments: