Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome home!

 My sweet husband carried me over the threshold before we let the kids in the house.  :)

 (Apparently, this photo looks like we are selling our kids too.  We could have stayed in our smaller house if we had!)


It's finally happened!  We made it!  We have a new house.  Thank you for all the prayers, support and encouragement through these months.  I know God had this place waiting for us, and it feels so good to be together and back in our rhythm as a family.  God is so good to us!  In the first 2 days that we have been here, we have had 2 families come to our door bearing "welcome" treats: BOTH families are from our school and parish, and one of them is even Patrick's classmate.  We are feeling so blessed and grateful.  I wish I had words to express our joy.  I think you can see the excitement in my kids' faces, and that is just making my heart burst.  (When we told the kids about the new house, their first question was "Is it a short sale?" and the cheers from them when we responded "no" were absolutely deafening!)

No comments: