Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Stinker

I just had to share these photos of William, who is the funniest little kid. If you ask him his name, he says "My name is Buzz" and declares that he is "the real Buzz."
He is NEVER without a Buzz Lightyear toy in his hand, and absolutely loves anything with Toy Story charactors on it.
He is also a good sport when it comes to dressing up in a costume find at Grandma's house. So cute.

This is the newest Reynolds grandchild, Hayden Chase, born in August, and William asked to hold him. I don't think Hayden was thrilled.
William didn't get any cake at Grandpa's party. :) His latest thing, which I haven't caught on camera yet, is to "fly like Buzz." Tommy puts him over one shoulder, and with arms outstretched he says "to infinity and beyond!" and Tommy runs around the room with him. It makes me giggle every time.

No comments: