Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To The Alarm Clock

Dear Tommy's Alarm Clock,

He is not home. Really. He's not here. I promise. You don't need to go off at 5AM. I know you have this internal program that tells you that you MUST go off during the week, but He's.Not.Here. I am not sure how to work you, so I thought I had the best solution for this week. Can you please explain to me how you STILL went off at 5 after I unplugged you??!?! I'm pretty sure I wasn't dreaming because I made sure to look at my own clock before I crawled to that side of the bed to shut it off. Really? I mean, REALLY? I know it's Lent, and it may be a time for more penances, so I should accept it as such, but it's hard.

Could you please get your act together for the next couple days?

Very respectfully,
The sleeping momma-that-just-may-throw-you-out-the-window-if-you-try-that-again

No comments: