Thursday, June 25, 2009

The "No Cavity" Club


Emma had her first visit to the Dentist today. I took them both since it was time for Patrick, and they both did great! In and out in less than 20 minutes, and no cavities! Hooray! I told Emma that we were going to the Dentist, and I asked Patrick to tell her about it. His explanation? "You go see the Dentist, and you get a new toothbrush." LOL I tried to explain there was more than that, but she seemed quite satisfied.


I arranged it so that I could see both kids at the same time. I knew that Patrick had been there before, and I knew he would do well. I thought maybe Emma would like to have me there, but she told me that she would tell me if she wanted me there. She is so grown up and independent sometimes, it amazes me. They did get new toothbrushes, floss and toothpaste, and on the way home I heard Emma ask "How do you get the string back in?"

2 comments:

KC said...

We always get appointments for all 4 at the same time.

My oldest 3 have had no cavities so far, but my now 4 year old has one. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Are cavities still common? There is flouride in everything. I too am a member of the No Cavity Club.
-Wilson