Friday, May 12, 2017

I wanted to have a fancy Easter post...

But, in true form of this year,

we

were

sick.

Another holiday. 

Stomach bug.  It was a doozy.  It started with poor Lucy who didn't understand why she was sick all night long. But it was about a whole week per person.  Stomach issues all week.  The poor children.  It was awful.

Tommy took the older 2 to my favorite liturgy, the Easter Vigil.  I went to Mass in the morning all alone.  I was so tired, and so overwhelmed, that I sat in my car and cried and cried after Mass.  It was the second big Holy Day that I went to Mass on my own.  Some mothers would relish the time alone, and I am just weird I guess.

But, in true shutterbug form, I made them pose for pictures before they hunted for eggs. It wasn't the worst day of the bug for them, so they did all hunt.

And the Easter candy lasted a lot longer in the house this year. 



No comments: