Sunday, June 15, 2014

Answer Me This: Maybe I do, and I didn't.

Joining up at Catholic All Year


1. What’s something you intended to do today, but didn't?

Do I only get to choose one thing?  Every.single.day I don't do everything that I mean to do.  To just pick one......now that would be difficult.  I needed to shop for end of the year gifts for the class I am room liaison.  Figuring out how to divide and spend the money among the kids....oh man.  Overwhelming.

Laundry, clean, dishes, and make my husband happy by joining him in some scouting events to name a few others.  I can't stay on this question too long or I may get depressed.  Move along, nothing to see here....

 2. What's your favorite grilling recipe?

Um, the ones my husband makes?  LOL  I don't grill, EVER, on the outside grill.  Inside, yes.  I have a grill pan that is great when you have a small fire or something in the grill outside and you have to finish the meal inside.  My favorite recipe for Tommy that I "grill" for him is Blackened Fish Tacos.  Delicious.

 3. What movie did you see most recently?

Emma and I watched a Hitchcock's Rebecca together.  I loved that book, and anything Hitchcock is so worth watching.  Even though it is in *gasp* black and white, my Emma sat through the whole thing.


4. Would you say your tendency is to over or under react to medical situations?

My initial thought when I read this question was "oh yes, I TOTALLY overreact to medical situations.  I overreact to EVERYTHING!"  And then, I did some more thinking.  I sometimes prefer NOT to know all the details.  LOL  Well, as with most things, I am a bit indecisive.  I think I sometimes do better NOT knowing all the details, because then I freak out, but it is important to have all the details so I can know how to treat the problem and make it better. 

5. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?

Squeeze.  Rolling is just weird.


6. What are you doing for Father's Day?

Not too much.  We will be celebrating a little with my Dad, and hopefully relaxing a bit with my Tommy.  He is the most amazing Daddy and husband.  He works so hard for all of us, and keeps me sane and feeling loved.  He is always so happy and ready with a joke to lighten the mood, or to make things better.  We love you, Daddy, and are so grateful to have you! 


No comments: