Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm not sure I would classify this in the "Two's" stage

When I am talking to James (who understands quite a lot!) and I tell him that he can't have something, or can't do something, I get this "ynot?" (pronounced: i-not).  He cocks his head to the side and his super expressive face says so much.  It just makes me giggle!

Some others:
"James!  I need you!  Come here!"
"One second, Mommy!"

Um, excuse me?

He's also super polite, even in the middle of a temper tantrum in your arms.  "Please down!  Pleeease down!"
And he will always say "'Scuse me" when he runs in front of you, or between your conversations, or after he toots or burps, and is always the first one to say "'Scuse you, Daddy" when he does anything similar.  We aren't raising savages over here, which makes me feel better.


No comments: