Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coffee, anyone?

I love my in-laws.  They are the most patient, generous, kind and caring people I know.  My dear husband comes from good stock.  They also have some of the best stories and give the best giggles. 

One of my father-in-law's favorite possessions was a coffee mug with the name "Phyllis" on it.  No, my mother-in-law's name is NOT Phyllis, but it was a good mug.

Our parish festival is coming up this weekend, and there is a White Elephant sale that is always full of such great treasures that are donated by families.  My FIL came home from the sale so excited with his treasure.  He had found a matching Phyllis mug!!!  Yep.  You guessed it.  It's the same mug.  My MIL had tried to donate it to get it out of the house and didn't tell him.     

No comments: