A wonderful friend and blogger, Maryan, awarded me with my first blog award! I am tickled pink to receive a nod from such an amazing lady. We first met when I was a student at Seton, and I love that we have kids that are the same age. She is one of the most delightful ladies you will ever meet, with so much creativity, love and pure JOY that it is so contatgious. I often wish I was a coffee drinker so I would have an excuse to go to her house and spend some time chatting.
- Add the award to your blog (I hope I did it right).
- Thank the giver with a link back to them.
- List your top 5 picks and let them know they have been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you've spotlighted.
I am not *exactly* sure how to tell how many followers a blog has, so I am going to give you my favorite blogs.
- Whenever I feel like I need some practical advice, or feel that I am not alone in my motherhood daily life, I go to my friend Shaunae's blog. She and her beautiful family used to live in my neighborhood and we always enjoyed spending time with them. She always has a smile on her face (which is exactly what I need some days) and is so calm with her kids. I am thankful that God has put such a lovely lady in my life.
- I love the blog by Karen, and would love to know her IRL. She and her beautiful girls always make me smile. Her blog always seems to touch on the subjects that I want to discuss and she has such a good perspective on things. Her blog name has the best term for what we as moms do all day. And she has the cutest hairdo. :)
- Another blogger I would love to meet is Mallory. She has 3 boys just like me! I love that I am not alone in some of the exciting things that boys do. Her insight on issues always encourages me to do more research and read more books. Reading her blog makes me think of my sisters who are waay smarter than me.
- The blog I go to for liturgical year inspiration (right after my sister Jenn) is a lovely lady I met through Jenn named Carole. Her blog is so beautiful with all the daily readings, saint of the day, and liturgical year activities. I am just struggling with getting a regular dinner on the table for my kids, let alone something that goes along with the saint of the day, so I love that I can live vicariously through her beautiful blog. Oh, and did I mention that she lives in Wales??? (Oh dear. It just occurred to me that her blog is private, so you may not be able to view her loveliness. Oh prunes.)
- For another blog with beauty (and with more than 20 followers, I'm sure), I go to see Beth who is amazing with her camera. I love her lovely photos, especially when they have her adorable kids in it. She has a very touching story, and has inspired me so much. Oh, and the name of her blog?? Soo adorable!
I have other blogs that I enjoy, but I think that these are the ones which I enjoy the most. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.