Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012!

Thank you, Lord, for a wonderful 2011. We have had so many blessings, and we are so grateful.
I will never be as eloquent as my dear husband, but I am so happy and feel that the Lord has blessed us so much.

Our new year was toasted with what we call "kid wine" and a touching toast by Tommy.




Looking back on 2011, there were so many ways that God showed how much he was taking care of us. As I think back on the events of my pregnancy especially, it is impossible NOT to get emotional. I am sitting here trying to find the words and I just can't find them. All I can say is that God is so good.



We are especially grateful for the safe delivery of this little man and the joy that he spreads throughout our family. God bless our family, and all that 2012 brings us.

No comments: