Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last Week of School

Monday of the last week of school for my cuties. My Emma is growing like Daddy.
She had a special Luau on Tuesday which I had hoped to make, but was unable to because that was the day I had James. This photo is her tatoo, which they aren't allowed to have any other time at school.
Kindergarten graduation on Wednesday!
Principal on the left and our Pastor on the right. So proud of her!
Emma and her teachers. She worked really hard this year, and these ladies challenged her and she absolutely loved her first year. She is off to the First Grade!

My Patrick had a great year as well, and did fantastic on his report card. He got a special award for his effort and improvement in the the last 2 quarters. The class also had some special things that they voted on (nicest smile, most reliable, etc. - enough for everyone), and Patrick's award was the the one who is the best at following the rules. My mother's heart was so happy to see that! I know he worked REALLY hard this year, and I am so grateful that God opened this door for my kids. I don't know if these kids would have learned anything this year if I had homeschooled them. My Patrick and Emma are really smart kids, and I am super proud of how far they came in their studies this year.

No comments: