Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

  • Yesterday, as the kids and I were heading to the car, we noticed that someone decided they needed to borrow our front license plate. Course, they haven't returned it yet, and I don't think they will, but we are now driving with only one plate on the car. It looks funny to say the least. We do have new plates to put on, but no screws for one set.
  • When I went to see if Tommy's car was missing anything, I got lost in that darned parking garage. Yes, I know that sounds so silly, but unfortunately it's not the first time. I am not looking for a parking spot but Tommy's car and I always get turned around. William kept saying "are we going to get out of here?" And when we finally exited, there was a cry of "WE DID IT!" from the backseat.
  • Valentine's Day was yesterday and the kids (coughandmommycough) had way too much sugar. Their eyes were so bright and the excitement to have a bag full of valentines was just so precious. It makes my heart so happy to see that they have made friends, good friends, and that my kids are liked is just so great.
  • I have had 2 chiropractor appointments in the last week. My sciatica has been so bad, and I was really hoping she could help me. I really like her, and from what she has told me, she will work with me and get me to a good place so I don't feel like I have to go to see her for forever. I find it so neat that she can tell me what's going on with my whole body - and I'm a mess, but I know Tommy could have told her that. He's always told me that I am broken. She has given me a heads-up that my sugar is a bit high, and to help keep this baby small(er) we need to tackle that. I am having trouble giving up coke.....oh that addiction is strong! But, on another note, I am so happy that my back is feeling better.
  • I am getting ready to try some new methods with my kids. I need these kids to be more independent in the mornings. We all need a better schedule (oh that word is going to be the bane of my existence) especially with the baby coming.
  • Speaking of the baby, the sono technician told me the placenta is "anterior" - IOW, in the front, around the belly button area (mine, that is, not the baby's) and it makes for very odd movements. I can't feel him as much as I would like to, and only on the sides. It makes it hard for the kids to feel him moving too. I just hope it moves a little higher so that changes. Not that I am wishing for me to get any larger, but just a little change in the location.

No comments: