Sunday, February 6, 2011

I just got my first birthday present. Share my joy as I have joined the current age of technology with my new DroidX phone with a cute pink cover! My hubby came home with the coolest phone for me, and I am now able to text (woohoo!) and keep up with everyone! I started playing with the phone, and began laughing like Madame Mim from "Sword in the Stone" and the more I laughed, the worse it got. I know it has something to do with the very large belly I have right now, and usually it has a "trucker's laugh" at the end of the pregnancy, but maybe Madame Mim is better. And, let me tell you, if you want to make me feel really good, please don't mention how large my belly is. I am a very sensitive pregnant person, and I will either cry or rip your eyes out. :) I'd appreciate it very much.

No comments: