Monday, January 31, 2011

Pinewood Derby

It's Race time! The batteries in the camera were dead for the first round of races, so I missed everything. Patrick got 2nd place in his group, winning a really cool medal, so we all were able to come back for the "winner's circle" races. With batteries. :) Unfortunately, he didn't win any of the races I saw, except against Emma's car in the after-race-races.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you which is which.

Transformers-M&M's car. Voted best "Sweet Tooth Fix" car.
Emma's car was voted "Best in Show" in the family/kids group. She LOVED getting a trophy, and tried to sleep with it.

1 comment:

Carole in Wales said...

Fuzzy, those pictures bring back great memories of my own son and his Pinewood Derby days. As a matter of fact, those pictures are on the table as I prepare for his Eagle Award Ceremony this Wednesday evening. Scouting is a wonderful adventure for the whole family!