Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Joy


It's been a long time since I was in school, or even at the age where we would see a Christmas pageant. I had forgotten the beauty of such sweet children, telling the story of Jesus and singing the beautiful Christmas and Advent carols. Emma was part of the pageant at school the other night and I had such a wonderful time seeing all the sweet children sharing with us the true meaning of Christmas, ans preparing us for the exciting days ahead. I was so full of emotion, and if the room had been a bit darker, I think I would have let the tears stream a bit easier. There were some silly reasons I was emotional, and one was how happy I am that we DO an Christmas pageant, not a "holiday show." I didn't get a chance to talk to Tommy about it, but was so happy that he had the same feelings. He had never seen a Christmas pageant before (public schools all his life) and he really loved it. He was so happy that our children are part of such a wonderful school, that keeps bringing us back to Jesus.


No comments: