Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rain, rain

Did you ever have a pair of rain boots? I can't remember ever having a pair of "wellies" or rain boots, and every time it rains I think I need to make an investment. But not just any rain boots. Oh no. It has to be something ultra cute because it's such a gloomy day. Now, I'm sure many of you are thinking that I am not one who should be giving fashion advice, and I am well aware that I am no Stacey London, but, I do enjoy a cute pair of rain boots.
These are so cute, especially since I have a special place in my heart for argyle. Must have something to do with what my sisters were wearing when I was growing up.

Love, love the polka dots! But the color, eh, while it may be fashionable, it's not chipper enough to make you feel good on a rainy day. We need something with a little more pizazz.
Ooooo! Loving the plaid! And that pop of pink it just too cute.
I have to say that Kate Spade seems to do it the best: the heel, the color the simplicity. Even the name of the boots is adorable. "Lipstick pink." And that bow?? Oh I SO could get away with those. I would feel very happy with those on my feet. Might even attempt to do some heel clicks. Well, maybe not. I'm sure I would fall down and make a fool of myself, as usual.
Maybe I need to get some for all the kids. They have never had them either, poor, deprived children.

No comments: