Friday, April 30, 2010

Princess Night

Dear Chic-Fil-A,
I am sure by now you have come to the realization that if you put a flier out with the words "Princess Dress," "Nail Polish," "Face paint," and "Tiara" in it, you will have a turn out like this:
My daughter Emma found the flier in our take out bag 2 weeks before the event, and saved it. She mentally counted down the days, and when the big day arrived, she unfolded the red piece of paper to show me all the details and get her costume ready, all at the crack of dawn. Apparently, my daughter was not alone in her planning.


The special corner just for the tiaras and photo was fit for a princess (of all ages), and the light up tiaras and wands were over the top. The lines were too long for us to actually get to the nail polish and face painting station that had the REAL princess, but my Emma was tickled pink (or yellow, as the case may be as Patrick pointed out) to be part of it all. She would have waited all night to get to the table, and very patiently too. I have to say, I was really impressed with everyone in that crowded restaurant, and we sincerely hope you will do it again.

Thank you for making my daughter feel so special. We had a great time!

Sincerely,
The Mommy-who-would-have-loved-to-have-been-in-her-daughter's-shoes-and-dress-up-and-get-a-tiara.

No comments: