Monday, March 1, 2010

Just a case of the Mondays

We had a busy weekend with family in from out of town, family visiting, parties and working. Phew! It made it hard to get up this morning, and was feeling a bit off. I think everyone was feeling "off" today as well, because we had some extra meltdowns and whining. So, I made an executive decision: naps.for.everyone. Well, I thought at least the kids. I hoped to get some housework done, as well as tackle that mount Neverest laundry pile. You know what's coming next, don't you. Yep. I fell asleep. I put my head down amidst my piles of laundry and the next thing I know it's two hours (plus!) later. I woke up in a major fog, and was SURE that Emma's dance class was scheduled for next week, and even if it was this week, we wouldn't have made it because of the time. An HOUR later, I realized her class WAS this week, and we COULD have made it because the time had changed. Oh man. Don't you just HATE it when that happens?? On top of it all, that Bachelor picked the wrong girl, and was just hard to watch.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

No comments: