Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Emma's class


When I got up yesterday morning, I found Emma all ready for her first dance class. The class wasn't until after dinner, and it was 7AM. It took a lot of convincing to take it off to keep it clean, but we managed. The whole family went to the Freedom Center to watch the first class, and while William walked up and down the hall, we watched all these adorable little girls learn first position, skipping, and just overall cuteness. The class was in a Racquet ball room, so we could see but not hear anything. Emma was the tallest in the class, and did AMAZING. She waited patiently for her turn, followed directions really well, and was so cute to watch. I was floored by how good she was, and how quickly she learned the steps. Class was only 45 minutes, but she learned a lot. She came out all excited, and informed us that there were princesses in her class. I said of course everyone is a princess in their tutus, and learning to dance. I asked Emma to tell me some of the girls' names in the class. The two she remembers? MULAN and AURORA. Seriously.

1 comment:

KC said...

You are so good with the bun! I still struggle with it and this is the 5th year for my oldest dd.

I just think little ones learning ballet is just very, very cute.