Monday, August 17, 2009

Next year, I will do an August birthday review

Patrick had an amazing 6th birthday, and it was so great to have everyone over! He enjoyed all the company and presents, and I am so grateful for all the thoughtfulness to my sweet boy.



Emma helped with the candles and the presents. She was quite "hands on" when it came to present time.

Lauren and William with the bouncing Tigger. Lauren kept bouncing with him, it was so adorable!

Some of his great presents. (he thought this was perfect, because it was a good guy and a bad guy. These are HARD! He asked me for help and I just can't do it!)


Mr. Matt, Rachel and Patrick (correct me if I'm wrong) built the new Lego X-wing fighter plane. It took hours, and Mr. Matt was so sweet to do it!

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes for my sweet boy. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my most vivid memories of this night was watching Patrick push a toy to the side so he could better read a new book. Gotta love this kid.
-Wilson