Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, William!


To my beautiful, sweet William, Happy First Birthday! You are such a happy little boy, and you bring such joy to our lives. I can't believe how much you have grown in this year. You are so loved by all your family, but especially by your big brother and sister. You were my biggest baby, so far, and the only one who seems to like me more than Daddy, my little "Momma's boy" (which I totally enjoy!). Your arms flap up and down so fast when you are excited, and I love that your whole body shows how happy you are. I enjoy your little bouts of mischief around the house - unrolling toilet paper, throwing balls in the potty, going through my spices - and love that you are so darn cute when you do them. Oh, I love you so much!
9 pounds 13 ounces!

With big brother.

5 days old and already smothered in love and kisses!


One of my favorite things.


Our little Pea in the Pod's first Halloween!

First Christmas!


First teeth! My earliest teether ever at 7 months!

First trip to Disneyworld at 9 months. Not once was he afraid of the characters.Mother's day with Mommy.

The stinker at 10 months


Such a big boy! Don't grow up too fast, I don't want to miss a minute of the years to come. I love you, sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Ivey Family said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun at Busch Gardens this wekend!