Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can I be honest? I mean, really? Course I can.

The nerves are kicking in.

I mean, seriously, why? I love to write about my cute kids, their antics, and all, but I am getting nervous to write now. I was in a bubble for a while, thinking just "a few" people were reading (although, c'mon, my family? NOT a few!) and being sweet and telling me they enjoyed it. But now? My DH has been telling all these people about it, my sister linked to me the other day, and I got a few more comments (Hello to all you readers out there! Thanks for stopping in.) and I got nervous. LOL Why?? Isn't that silly? Did anyone else get this feeling? I know, I know. I should just pretend that it's still just me in my bubble. It seems to be smaller.

Don't get me wrong. I love that there are others out there reading. (Thank you!) I have been a blog lurker and follower on some of these blogs for F.O.R.E.V.E.R. it seems. To be honest, I just don't want to bore anybody. So if you are still reading, have I said "thank you" yet?

All you other bloggers, please tell me I am not alone in this feeling?!

No comments: