Monday, May 25, 2009

Disneyworld!







Our month of May was filled with wonderful things, but the highlight was definitely our trip to Walt Disney World with my Mom. 8 days of so much fun, love, laughter and joy was just perfect.

This was our first experience with staying at a Disney Resort with the Magical Express and buses every 15 minutes to all the parks. Port Orleans, Riverside was our hotel, and it was lovely. We also did the meal plan for all of us, and I KNOW we wouldn't have eaten as well as we did without it. We got to visit all the parks and hit all the important rides/shows. My favorite is always Magic Kingdom, and Small World, but really I enjoy whatever my makes my kids happy. Tommy did all the planning, and often asked me for my input, but since I am so indecisive, he made most all of the plans and reservations. He did an amazing job!

Patrick's favorite was meeting Buzz Lightyear, Emma loved our breakfast with the princesses IN the castle, and William loved meeting all the characters. He just wanted to eat their noses!

What a wonderful family vacation we had! How soon can we go back?!?!

No comments: