Monday, October 23, 2017

My Emma

My heart is just so full right now. I want to share some of my joy with you all.
 
I have this 12 year old daughter who is just amazing.  I am totally floored by her passion, attitude and achievements.  This young lady has enough confidence to sing at the microphone at Mass and volunteer to do it!  She is at her first year at a new school and has just done amazing.  In her first month, she received a Merit Award from the 7th grade girls at school, and it says that she demonstrates Christ-like qualities.   
 
 
I call this girl my flower.  She blooms where she is planted (grows taller than me), and loves her new school, makes friends easily, stays away from the drama and has amazing grades.  She helps around the house, can see the need of things to be done and often will step up to help with the small ones. Emma is in Squire Roses, sings in the choir, and the chamber choir.  Emma is always writing, drawing and planning the next thing to do.  Needless to say, but I am so proud of her!  The teachers at the school may say that she looks like me, but her personality is the definite opposite of mine.  It is a joy to watch her grow.  I am grateful for my Emma!
 

No comments: