Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Parish Festival Fun



 William decided to be "Venom" - Spider-Man's Arch Enemy. 
Best parish festival ever!  James decided he wanted his face painted, with Captain America.

 We went to Mass with him like this, asleep in the stroller.  He had so much fun.  When he woke up, his first question was, "Is Captain America still on my face?"
 Our parish has a great festival, with lots of fun for the whole family.  It was a different experience for me this year, as 3 of my kids went off on their own to play and work a booth and Tommy very often took James with him.  I was ALONE sometimes!  I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself but I did enjoy the peace.  Next time, I will find some friends and hang out longer!  My kids go to school there, so they are so comfortable.  I was so proud of them! 


No comments: