Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I love it when the kids come home with something for Mother's Day made at school.  They are so careful to hide it so I don't see it (Emma) or they come home and try to give it to me right away (Patrick).  It's been like that both years, and each time the kids are the same about it.  It's so cute.

This year, Emma had a survey to fill out about Me.  Favorite foods and whatnot.

I like it when my mom helps me with my homework.
My mom can do many things.  I think she is best at doing the dishes.
My mom is as pretty as a red rose.
My mom is smart.  She even knows what is best for me. 

Patrick had 2 cards for me, one with a poem and a tea bag to drink if he stressing me out.  The other card had some special instructions from the teacher.  I can't remember what it's called. 

Mommy
friendly, funny
loving, caring, snacking
I love my mom
lover

I love their perspective! 

No comments: