Monday, August 2, 2010

A new meaning for "Sunday Attire"

As we arrived for Sunday Mass, (late, unfortunately, and without Daddy) we waited in the back of Church to find a seat. I am holding Patrick's hand and look down at him to make sure he's not in the way of my feet and I notice a good size lump under his shirt. It took me a moment before I realized that he was hoping to continue the fun we had the day before playing outside, and he thought after Mass would be the time for it. Though it was a good idea, a frisbee under the shirt does not look right and is a bit hard to hide. After a few giggles, we removed the item and placed it in our church bag, which I thought would be a good place. No such luck. About halfway through Mass, William whips it out of the bag and says "my turn!" and almost throws it across the pew, after his head hits my chin, causing me to bite my lip.

Never a dull moment.

No comments: