Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Down they go!

All of them. All three children are on meds. I should have guessed that they were all sick by the amount of bickering and whining that has been going on lately. I suspected at least Emma of having something, but I had no idea that it would be all three. I merely took them all in just to save myself the trouble, thinking that I should do them all while I was there. I didn't even think that it would be strep- even though I had it first, I can be a little slow on the uptake. I just thought Emma had some kind of cold and stomach virus. Fever, vomiting. Sure, all made sense. But when lunch came back up in the van 2 days after all that, I had a clue that something wasn't right. I am glad I took them all, and I am so grateful that I have so many great moms that will point me in the right direction.

So, time to get the family well. I have been staying close to home quite a bit in the last week (and more, if you count while I was sick) and I have to admit, with the coughing and the fighting (to be honest, they haven't been acting that sick, but I have noticed that there have been way more meltdowns lately), I have been a little stir crazy. Would you believe that I went to Target twice this week, just to have some "me" time? Aren't you jealous?? Don't all moms want to go to Tar-jay to enjoy themselves and do some retail therapy? It's so much better than the Lysol, comet and bleach therapy that I am forced to do at home. Let's get healthy so we can enjoy the weekend, and perhaps get out of the house and get the big "Unclean" sign off our foreheads.

No comments: