Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're home!

Why yes, we did go on vacation. Hence the quiet blog. We had an amazing, exhausting and adventurous trip to California which included the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, Seaworld, the Midway, and family. I have a multitude of photos to go through, as well as the usual post-trip laundry and unpacking. I am very grateful that the floor isn't moving under me anymore like an elevator and I don't have to walk to get to the next adventure. I am sorry to leave the beautiful weather and to come home to humidity and heat. Did I mention that I traveled across country with 3 kids? I was sweating enough from stress that I didn't need to come into the heat. The plane ride could have been a little easier if the man next to Patrick had NOT had a couple Maxim magazines held in his tatooed hand when he sat down. To be fair, I don't think he took them out much, especially with me sitting next to him and enjoying his 3 beers. Other than that, we discovered that Emma is a daredevil and will ride every scary ride out there, and Patrick prefers to enjoy the sights more like Seaworld. William loved just being with everyone and repeating everything from our adventures, including telling us all what to do and really loved meeting Mickey and seeing all the animals.

I can't wait to share my photos with you!

1 comment:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Welcome back! I missed you terribly!