Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emma!





5 years ago my little girl came into the world. I knew life would be different with a girl, and each day I feel so blessed to watch you grow and learn. My Emma, the little mommy, always willing to help me - searching, organizing, outfit selection, cooking and especially shopping. You are never out of questions or conversation, and I can always ask for your help in remembering something because you are so good at it. I have loved this year of schooling with you, and am so impressed that you are already reading! You have learned Patrick's lessons just by listening and answer Math questions quicker than him sometimes. There is always a song on your lips, a stuffed animal or doll at your fingertips and a dance in your feet. I think you would be your happiest with a paintbrush/crayon/marker in one hand and a Barbie in the other. You bring such joy to our home and our family, and I am so happy that God has given you to us. Keep your joy forever, sweet little girl! I love you so much!


No comments: