Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little musings

  • Dear lady in the grocery store, if you are going to wear white shorts, do you really think bright blue underwear is the best choice when you are getting dressed? My only answer is that it must be laundry day?
  • Perler Beads are the greatest invention for a very busy and curious 4 year old. She will sit for HOURS and "do beads" as she says. It can be a HUGE mess if spilled, but so worth it!
  • It seems that every grocery store bagger does the same thing. I buy a LOT of baby food for my hungry boy. I mean, like 15 jars and almost as many containers of fruits, etc. I don't think they realize just how to bag them. I will go to unload the cart, and it's the same thing. ALL of the baby food is put into ONE bag. Oh, it's double-bagged, but it's still all together. Seriously? Do you know how that stuff rolls around? You can't spread it out?
  • I think I am the computer too much. Well, I know I am on the computer too much. Patrick has told me that he is on Facebook with his Leapster. He has a special cartridge for "Bejeweled Blitz" and he has been telling me all the rules. I actually play that game in my sleep.....what does that tell you??
  • You know all those temperments? Choleric, Meloncholic, etc? I knew that I had certain temperments combined, but I am realizing that I have MUCH more of one in me than I used to think I did. I have had a few events this summer which have opened my eyes to it, and it has been humbling. It's hard growing up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First as a former bagger myself let me defend my brother in smock. Most people want like items in the same bag. If your bags roll around in your car YOU did not pack your car properly or do not have proper cargo netting or bag hooks. If say he had put baby food in with soap and laundry detergent you would have been just as mad when you get all the way upstairs just to have to bring babyfood downstairs. A few baggers care and want to bag nicely but as a general rule of thumb the order you put items on the conveyor dictates the way they will be bagged. Also don't make your bagger mad that is how bread gets crushed, eggs get broken, and items end up missing.
-Wilson

Unknown said...

Emma and I need to "Do Beads", that sounds like so much fun. I am already online looking for cool kits and pegboards.
-Wilson