Friday, July 10, 2009

That's better


Whenever people come to my house, I often get the same comment: "whoa, you have a lot of family, and a lot of magnets." Or something to that effect. It's funny, but I didn't think that it was a lot until I started taking them off the fridge. I love having the pictures on the fridge to help me think of my family and friends. All the magnets are from a place we've been and they have some great memories for us. There are some from our honeymoon (it's the gold one next to the timer), trips to Europe, souveniers from other people's trips for us, Tommy's business trips (and there have been many), and a plethora of Disney. I thought maybe I would like the fridge without any magnets, but once they came off, the fridge looked so bare. Patrick didn't like it bare, so when I asked the kids to help me, he was the first one at my side.

I don't know. I think I could do it both ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I understand the last post. Check my fridge magnet pic on Facebook. Funny we never put magnets on the bottom half. It must be a rule or something.
-Wilson